Tails Untold® knows the importance of protecting your information
and have created the following Tails Untold® Copyright Policy to do so.
Tails Untold® Copyright Policy
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act* TOTTI TALES LLC, the owner and operator of tailsuntold.com (referred to in this policy as "®"), has adopted the policy set forth below regarding alleged copyright infringements.
Tails Untold® will block access to and/or remove any material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and submitted to our site.
To report an incident that you believe constitutes copyright infringement you may submit a formal Notice of Copyright Infringement containing the following information:
1. A description of the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed.
2. A description of where on the site the allegedly infringing material is located.
3. Your mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
4. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright holder's agent, or the law.
5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
6. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
Notice shall be sent to:
TOTTI TALES LLC Attention: Copyright Agent 332 Bleecker Street, Suite F13 New York, New York 10014
Or via email with the words "Attention Copyright Agent" in the Subject Header to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive a complete Notice, we will then evaluate the notice and take such action as is appropriate under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Any questions about this Copyright Policy should be addressed to email@example.com.
*The Digital Millennium Copyright Act can be viewed at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/hr2281.pdf.